Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's On Deck

Sometimes the best way to keep myself in check is to put it in writing. For all to see. To hold me accountable. But then if I subscribe to the “Don’t take anything personally” mentality what do I care if everyone knows or not? Which means I can only be accountable to myself. Even if I do good, I have to believe it. And if I do badly I have to deal with it. So the whole accountability thing should not work in theory. But then should is a great word. It comes right after “try” on my list of most irksome word. Do or do not. There is not ‘Try’. Yoda said that I believe. Anyway, it helps to write things down I think. And there is no more room for reorganizing this week so it’s got to play out like this.

Tonight I need to run and do some strength training.
Thursday I need to bike and swim then go to kickball
Friday is biking and strength training
Saturday is biking, swimming, the Kentucky Derby, a green expo, and travel…..yikes!
Sunday I will be walking the MS Walk and then swimming

Luckily I am just starting training so the time commitments are no more than an hour each day, save Sunday.


I’m also writing this now because I am cranky at work and at least I can control my workout. Unlike this program I am creating that keeps failing which clearly has nothing to do with the user……I wish this day would quit me. How do I get some kind of sponsorship so I can get paid to train? Since I’m not the fastest, maybe I can convince some company that I am the most inspirational. That’s a good angle.

No comments: