Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Biggest Loser

I love this show. I love Jillian Michaels. I want her to be my best friend.

That yells and me and calls me a girl scout.

(to my friends reading this, I like you the way you are. Please do not start doing this just because I want Jillian to)

The only thing keeping me on the treadmill last night was that I wanted to watch this show and I thought well I might as well be on the treadmill instead of standing in front of one watching the television. The one chick, Ali, lost 11 pounds. IN ONE WEEK! And she only weight 140 something to begin with. The other girl, Kelly, lost 13. Seriously!?! That can't be healthy. But they have doctors and trainers and stuff so I guess they know what they are doing. I'm not gonna try it, but holy cow! These girls rock. They totally beat both the men!

*sigh* It was a good show. I can really relate to how they feel and what they are going through.

So my run. Um yeah. It was, um, good. 2.6 miles. Boring, a good pace, but still just eh. I feel like I might be coming down with a cold. It seemed worse at the gym. I'm going to do a make-up tonight and then get back to the regular schedule tomorrow. I finished last night with .4 miles of walking at 2.5 mph and a 14% incline. This is a great workout for all the muscles from your butt to your calves. All in all, 3 miles. Not a complete loss.

No comments: