Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ugly Shirt

For those interested here is a picture of the ugly 10k shirts.It's hard to see from the picture, but the middle river looking part is a sea of people with trees on either side. This picture does not show the snow that was coming down....must have been taken from another year. Oh, and I don't have a picture of the back which is equally as bad. There were about 7 sponsers who are all listed in bright bold red lettering all the way down the back. Ususally, there are sponsers listed, yes, but typically they don't take up the entire back. Oh well. I've got plety of T-Shirts that I like and I don't wear.

Once I heard/read (I can't remember) that a grandmother/mother (somebody - I can't remember)....

stay with me, I remember the good part,

made a blanket out of all the shirts that this girl had collected from her high school years. Sort of like a patchwork quilt. I think that would be really neat to do someday when I am done with the race shirts. To sort of have a memory of all the races I ran. And it would be recycling to boot!

No comments: