Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Discovery Zone

  1. This new website: http://www.etsy.com/ I can't get enough of shopping there. Probably I am the last person on earth to know about it, but I want to buy everything. It's all handmade stuff that you purchase directly from the maker. I bought this:
  2. The dog can't run with me anymore. I just ran 3 miles and some kids wanted to pet her so I stopped (I totally used them as an excuse for a break) and she layed in the grass and didn't move. This isn't like her, usually she's all excited. Then I practically had to drag her back to the car. Maybe I should start her on my old run 1:30 min, walk 5 min plan.
  3. My book fine at the library is so big I'm no longer allowed to check out books until I pay up. Really it's only $10.70. I was doing so good about returning things....and now I'm delinquent. Hope they don't report me to the bureau. And don't laugh because at one point I heard that that was going to be a consideration!!
  4. A Peanut Buster Parfait is 17 weight watcher points. Egad! Good thing I never get those. But the point is, well the point.....I don't have a point. But I didn't lose any weight this week and that was hard to take. I can see why this happened. I was still careful, but I let a lot of things slide. And here is the outlook for this week: Mexican tonight, Mexican tomorrow night, wedding on Friday night, Saturday still out of town with bars at night, Sunday breakfast and then FINALLY come home. It's going to be a doosie.

That's all I guess. You know what I need though? One of those really good runs that make you feel all fast and good. Like running is your destiny and not just the thing you do for exercise. I'm not hating running, I just need the satisfaction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to know what the book was from the library -- something really great? Loved the one you recommended me: Memory Keepr's Daughter.

Have a fun week!
T