Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Women Rule and Men Drool

I was at the gym tonight and saw one treadmill smack dab in the middle of 4 men running. I thought, I could go to another row but why? I can run with the boys. I'm like Eight Belles (poor thing). I was running well. I felt good. I was enjoying myself.

Then.

I had trouble breathing.

As in I couldn't.

Because there was a stench in the air that was so horrible it consumed all the breathable oxygyn in a 10 foot radius. I can only imagine that is what the Bog of Eternal Stench smells like.Well I'm too much of a lady to say exactly what it was I smelled. This is not the first time this has happened to me at the gym, but this was the worst time. Men are so crude. I had to walk away from my treadmill for a minute while the air cleared.

I know that women do this too. But men just seem to be nastier. Just one more reason that women rule and men drool :)

I had a good run though. I ran 20 minutes, then did some speed drills and finished with 10 minutes. Altogether it was a little over 3 miles. I already have 7+ miles for the week. AND Day 1 of week 7 in triathlon training went exactly according to planned. Nice.

No comments: