Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Flava o' the week

Scrapbooking is the new hobby de weekend! But what about the blanket that you are crocheting for your cousin (who you promised to have for by Christmas) you ask? Yeah, yeah. That's still going. I have a border, some triangles and the middle to do. It will practically finish itself! Actually, that makes me think I should work on it this weekend too. I will. There that's settled. But I'm really excited about scrapbooking. I like doing it. I love reviewing my pages when I am done. I have gobs of accessories to make fabulous pages. I just lack the time; or so I always complain. But this weekend, as part of a distraction from longing, I'm going to do two things: Run and Scrapbook. I'll post some pages. It'll be great!

And that's about all I have to say about that. I'm excited. Just so's you know.

No comments: