Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have you seen it?

Has anybody reading this seen my motivation lately? It's bright colored and solid feeling sort of like a bouncer at a popular club. Sometimes it is belligeren,t spouting off about exactly what it is going to do and what it isn't going to put up with. At least when it is at it's best this is what it is like. It was last seen somewhere around the time of the 10 Mile. Sometimes it likes to show up in the morning but it never seems to stick around long enough to be of any consistent use. If you have any suggestions on how I can locate my motivation, please, I beg of you, help me out!

I have been getting up for my morning workouts fairly regularly. I missed one day last week and one this week but every workout has been made up for in the evening. I think two things are a factor here; first, if I'm not busting my butt I don't feel like I am doing enough and second I'm not eating very well. I'm still eating like I am training for the 10 mile or something. I don't necessarily believe that that if I'm not pushing my limits everytime it's not enough, but it was happening so often when I was running and accomplishment an easy feeling to get addictied to.
How am I going to get motivated enough feel accomplished and healthy again? Running isn't the answer this time, but what is? I'll have to think about that.

No comments: