Monday, October 22, 2007

Falling behind

I really wish I had internet access on a consistent basis. Because I don’t I feel like I’m getting my every thought written up. And when I do, it certainly isn’t in a timely manor. I’m probably missing some good stuff here!

This morning I got up and headed to the gym. It wasn’t too hard to wake up and get dressed, but once I got there it was really hard to want to work out. I had nothing. I showed up empty. I went home and back to bed after about 20 minutes or so. Tonight is the cardio funk class at the gym that I am excited about so I can still finish my Jillian routine before or after that. I feel that the main thing is to get into the habit of climbing out of bed. Some days are Rocky Theme Song kind of days and some are Come on Baby, Let’s Go Back to Bed. It took me well into October to get with a workout program that I think I can stick too, but here I am. The other day I was watching myself in the mirror while I did this weight machine and thought my arms and shoulders looked really buff! I’ve got some good muscle definition. These workouts really pay off!

Panic has set in for the blanket I am crocheting. Sure Christmas is a little over 2 months away, but I still have 4 crayons to make, a bunch of mini triangles for filler, the outline, the name and last but not least putting the whole thing together. Grandma HELP! I think my aunt mentioned having her come visit sometime; hopefully I can get up north to see her and get a brief tutorial. Or some free work. Show me how that seam stitch worked one more time? OK, not really. I’m doing the whole thing myself, but it will be nice to get Grandma’s approval on the work done to date.

No comments: