Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Earthly Pleasures

1) MAC. I love the MAC stores. Not the ones in department stores. Those are usually nice too, but the actually stand alone stores.....wonderful! The employees are so super nice and always willing to help with a new look and you can get palates there. In the department store ones you can only get the eyeshadows in their own case thing. They never make me feel frumpy there even if I go in in sweats. LOVE MAC.

2) Coffee. And boy do I miss it. The smell of a brewing cup. Pressing down on the coffee press. The warmth, the taste. Yes the caffeine is a pick me up, but just the full bodied smell is enough to make me perk up.

3) Sweaters. Being cozy and warm is a top priority for me. Sweaters are both and also fashionable. I love a layered look. Sweater season is HERE and I am happy!

4) Punch pizza. I can only assume this is what pizza taste like in Italy. It is by far my favorite pizza although sometimes I do like the regular American kind. This come piping hot out of a wood burning oven with tons of fresh tomato sauce and buffalo mozzarella cheese. And don't get me started on the rosemary focaccia. Yum, yum, yumm.

5) Beethoven. I;m not sure why it started, but I always have loved his music. I walked down the aisle to Romance in F. Absolutely beautiful. I found my Essential Beethoven cd and have been listening to it on repeat for the last week.

No comments: