Friday, February 15, 2008

Warning: This will probably make you vomit

You know what I love? Valentine’s Day. Because I have a Valentine. And we are all lovey-dovey. It’s not like when we first started dating and I could ignore a double fudge brownie sundae on the table in front of me as I stared into his loving eyes, but we can manage a those moments together still at times. They just don’t last as long. But that too is ok because other parts of our relationship are better than they were back then.

You know what I hated? And I’ll freely admit this; Valentine’s Day when I was single. Each year didn’t always hate, hate it, but it wasn’t great. Yes, I’m one of those. Poo-poo the idea and shrug it off as if you don’t care but that’s only because really secretly you do care.

It’s nice to be in love. I really enjoyed my single years too. Had all kinds of fun with the girls that I will remember for a lifetime. Now I’m just in a different place. And it’s all good!

No comments: