Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Flaw in the Vision

I received a bonus from work on Thursday and promptly spent it (I do have some left) on Friday by ordering my coffee maker!!! It arrived yesterday and this morning I enjoyed my first cup of coffee. It started brewing just as I entered the house after yoga class. Side note: Yes! I made it to yoga. It was everything I could have imagined, and I even poured some in a travel mug and brought it to work. Much better than the weak coffee here. The only flaw in my beautiful relaxing morning? By the time I get home from the gym and have to get ready for work, I have no time to sit and enjoy the coffee and breakfast. Breakfast was rushed as usual and I certainly didn't have time to read anything. I won't be getting up any earlier than 5:45 to go to the gym and get to work, so I guess I am going to have to let go of the leisurely morning for now. Be flexible in your goals sometimes. Mine didn't turn out the way I had planned but it is still a sweet victory.

Maybe on Thursday before we head out for Thanksgiving I will make myself a cappuchino. Think of all the money this little baby is going to be saving me!! It will practically pay for itself :)

No comments: