Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goal for the week

I am so backlogged with posts. I have two in the kitty just waiting for me to upload some pictures so they can be complete. So if I post 3 times in one day in the next week, no, my life isn't that exciting, I'm just trying to catch up.

This quick little post is to hold myself accountable. Put your goals in writing and they are more likely to happen??

Goal: This week log 20 miles.
Secondary goal: Eat to fuel my body. Just because I am eating the right amount of calories (ie Weight Watcher points) doesn't mean the food has been good fuel. I need to adjust that.


Plan: 10 miles on Friday and what ever is left on Sunday; probably < 3 miles

Challenge: Big weekend for parties. Blubber Run 5K on Saturday morning (which is more like an Oktoberfest with minimal running), party Saturday night, bloody marys and breakfast followed by the Vikings game on Sunday. Will need to find time to fit the last 3 in.

No comments: