Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photo Recap - With Commentary



What? Is this the poster of Bo Derek from the movie "10"? No - it's me finishing the swim!







Leaving Transition 1.
I keep hearing the theme from the Wicked Witch of the West here. I feel like I am on a Sunday cruise here on my cross bike while everyone else was hunched in the aerodynamic position on their $5000 Tri Bikes.

Notice how I totally just blew by the guy on crutches! Yeah - and he was doing the Olympic distance. But I caught him!!

Feelin' strong. Almost there......

And the big finish. While I find this picture a tad bit revealing, I'm posting it anyway because hey, that's life. I can't be concerned with making sure my shirt is pulled down in the proper control top position. The shorts are very unforgiving with the muffin top I found out also. But as I said. I was finishing in the zone with a final burst of juice. So all I see is focus and determination and a big fat heart!

There. Now I think I am done reliving the moment.

3 comments:

MissAllycat said...

Three words.

Complete Bad Ass.

:)

miss petite america said...

dude. bo derek has NOTHING on you!

Collin Kromke said...

"Muffin top" made me laugh. And seriously, I never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out. All I saw was a look of accomplishment.