Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Needed Rest??

The two Dwarfs that would describe me best right now are Sleepy and Grumpy. Last night I took a nap from 6-8, thinking I would get up by 7:30 for my workout. Instead of getting up at 7:30 I got up at 8 and crawled into bed and slept until this morning. No explanation. No reason. I feel fine. Maybe I have felt a little run down lately, but certainly not sick. Whatever the reason, I feel much more refreshed today, so maybe I just needed the sleep.

It's hard to accept that it's what my body needed without feeling guilty for missing a workout. I'm doing a good job, I just need to remind myself of that. And a hard workout tonight will feel refreshing and put me back on track. I'm gonna let last night go because life is to short to harbor guilt and regret but oh how I hate the could of, should ofs.

Yesterday concludes my 3 days off - well 2.5 really because I did swim on Sunday. It's back to business.

No comments: