Friday, December 14, 2007

Where has the time gone?

It's important to stay on top of your goals and to periodically check in. Obviously I have completely lost track of any goals I had set for myself in November. Let the record state though that I am happy and healthy and even down a few pounds. (Three to be precise but who's counting) The point is, is that I don't want to read my post back and read about how obsessed with weight I was. This is not a cop out. I was really good about writing down everything I ate and counting calories. I could still lose 5 pounds by the end of December and I still want to start saving money for a trip. I have been having a lot of fun trying new classes at the gym and have been feeling like I have really worked myself.

Here is a question that was discussed the other day by my boyfriend and I. Is it ever ok to get a reward with out reaching the goal? When is it ok to change the original goal? Factually, speaking, if you don't succeed then you fail; but that doesn't mean what was achieved deserves no credit. Also, if you choose to comment, please comment on which way you think I lean. It would be interesting to see how others in my life are view me. Just curious. And no hard feelings :)

No comments: