Monday, December 17, 2007

New Gear = Instant Enthusiasm


I took the plunge and bought a new snowboard on Sunday. I knew that when I decided to buy a snowboard it was going to be a hefty sum (well, to me anyway). I want something that is comfortable, easy and will last. I think I got all that in my new board. It's not overly girly which I appreciate; except if you count the little tiny unicorns in the white pattern in the middle. But they hardly show. Oh and also, the bottom of the board is white and the words and leaf are black. I'll be testing it out for the first time on Wednesday and then going again on Saturday! Perhaps one of my lovely cousins reading this blog would like to snowboard :) Have I got a board for you! I'll go with anyone, anytime, anywhere! (Offer excludes black diamonds, some blues, real mountains, when I am busy with other things or if I don't know you)



No comments: