Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Break in the Clouds

I need a break from work quick. Nothing is going right today and everything I am working on is very tedious and time consuming and things have to be right you know! What a pain. Instead I would like to pause to mention the best holiday song ever. Snoopy’s Christmas by Royal Gaurdsmen. It’s my favorite (non-traditional) Christmas song because it always makes me happy to hear it and sing along. It reminds me of Christmastime when we would drive home to SD and my parents and I would hear it on the radio and my dad and I would sing along. I don’t when the tradition started, but whenever it comes on the radio my dad always points it out to me so I don’t miss it. That’s a good memory.

And now back to work where I have to redo something I spent 1.5 hours on already, only to find for some reason all the data missing. Ug!!!! I’m to tired to think.

No comments: