Friday, August 1, 2008

In the past 30 years

In the past 30 years I have accomplished a lot. Before I start making my list of the stuff I still want to do next I thought I should reflect on all my accomplishments thus far. Plus I'm turning 30 people! Time to reflect.

1. Lost 83 pounds
2. Ran a 10K
3. Visited 5 horse tracks

4. Took golf lessons
5. Walked in HS Graduation with a Green (a long time ago, but at one time was life or death)
6. Can play the piano (although exponentially losing skills)
7. Completed the calculus series
8. Became a volunteer
9. Ran a 10-Mile race
10. Took up snowboarding
11. Have a retirement fund
12. Visited the Statue of Liberty
13. Got a job I like
14. Took Spanish classes

Yup. Things have been pretty good for me. I would count myself among blessed. I would even say I am more blessed than I deserve. So why am I not freaked out about turning 30? It's because I'm just getting warmed up baby!!

1 comment:

*jen* said...

What a great list! I am a big fan of lists of all types: things to do (both on a daily basis and in the grand scheme of things), things that have been accomplished, etc. It looks like you have learned and experienced a wide variety of things. Good stuff. :)