Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Do I ever love to vote. I really feel a sense of pride and civic duty as I carefully fill in the bubble of the candidate of my choice. I read it over slowly and methodically knowing that this does have an impact. This will make a difference. Now I know all about how electorial votes work, but to get an electorial vote somebody has to vote out there.

I voted for Bill Clinton when I was 18 years old in 1996 and ever since then I have been so excited to be involve. I can't wait to go home and watch the election results. I should make some popcorn!

1 comment:

*jen* said...

Hey girl,

This is totally unrelated to your post, just wanted to say hi and chat about wedding stuff. I don't remember whether I ever responded to your last comment. We're thinking about doing a sort of destination wedding next April/May in the panhandle of FL at one of our fav beaches. We want something on the smaller, more casual side. What about you? What point are you at in the planning stage? If you feel like emailing me to chat about fun wedding stuff feel free: seminole_jen@yahoo.com I hope you are doing well!